The Puslinch Pioneer relies on advertising sales to offset the costs of publishing. The size of the paper, for example, is determined by the number of pages of advertising sold.
Our publication is delivered directly to 3,200+ households as well as being available within the community. It is a great way for you to reach out to market and sell your product or service. Residents tend to keep the paper so that when they are looking for something specific, they have the information readily at hand.
Not only do we sell advertising space, but we can include your flyer (up to three per issue).
If you have questions contact Dianne Churcher.
- The Puslinch Pioneer is published 10 times/yr and distributed to every household – current distribution – 3,500, as well as being sent out electronically to subscribers
- Produced by volunteers for the past 40 years, the Puslinch Pioneer is a non-profit organization
- It has become a well-respected resource with Puslinch residents and businesses, with people reading it cover to cover, and keeping it on file.
- This is a community where people prefer to shop local. The Pioneer links business to local residents.
- Our advertising rates provide an economic way to reach potential customers with different options available.
Black & White
Colour Per issue
Rate for year (one issue free) B&W
Rate for year (one issue free) Colour
|Inside back page||n/a||n/a||65||84|
* Last minute cancellations may result in a cancellation fee of $20
Measurements in inches
Business card 2 h x 3.5 w
Quarter page 2.25 h x 7.5 w or 4.75 h x 3.5 w
Half page 7.5 h x 3.5 w or 4.75 h x 7.5 w
Full page 9.75h x 7.5 w
Flyers 8 ½ x 11 – can print both sides
Marketplace 4 lines only ($4)
- Digital ready ads, high resolution preferred
- Flyers on coloured bond paper, 3,500 copies.
- Community/church notices – no charge under 70 words
- All prices are plus HST.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Payment to accompany flyers
- We accept VISA and Mastercard. Call Dianne Churcher to arrange credit card payment – 519 763 6564
- Cheque payments to be mailed to 29 Brock Road S, Puslinch, ON N0B 2J0 or delivered to the Puslinch Public Library
In this issue… Volunteer of the Year, Meet Anna Preston, Keep calm. Carry on., Calling all private well-users, You can map your property, ‘tis the garage sale season, Do trees migrate?,
Hold with both hands, Recipes for Roasted Mint Chicken and Apricot Squares.
The deadline for submissions for the July/August issue will be June 9th.